3RCF’s 2021 Grantmaking included a wide range of activity, including:
- Annual Grant Cycle – an application-based cycle that occurs each fall
- COVID-19 Response Fund – an application-based cycle to support nonprofit’s response to the pandemic.
- Social Determinants of Health – an application-based cycle to support larger projects to impact housing, food insecurity, and mental health access in our community. Funds were provided by the Greater Columbia Accountable Community of Health.
- Designated Grants – from endowed funds established by donors who have selected the recipient organization.
- Family Health & Wellness Foundation Funds – formerly Trios Foundation, grants to organizations to continue the legacy and intent of improving wellness for families in our community.
- Donor-Directed Grants – including donor-advised funds and pass-thru giving to help donors meet their charitable goals.
The dollars for this incredible impact come from a variety of sources, including 3RCF’s endowment, donations, as well as partnerships with other organizations with a similar mission. 3RCF is proud to be a trusted philanthropic partner in Benton and Franklin counties, for organizations and donors who want to ensure their gifts are addressing current pressing needs.
“2021 was a busy year by any standard,” says Abbey Cameron, Executive Director. “We were able to utilize our experience in grantmaking to funnel support where it was needed most, sometimes very quickly! We couldn’t do this without our donors. We are fortunate to work with individuals and couples from across our community who are charitably-minded and we treasure the opportunity to get to know them and help them achieve their charitable goals.”
3RCF offers a variety of philanthropic options to donors large and small including pooling individual donations to create a larger impact, creating an endowed fund to support perpetual gifts or scholarships, or facilitating anonymous or complex gifts.
To learn more about philanthropy in our communities visit www.3rcf.org or contact us at [email protected] or 509-735-5559.