Learn about the experiences, aspirations and work done by LGBTQ+ members and allies that help make the Tri-Cities a more inclusive environment. Conversations will center around panelists’ sexual and gender identities, the impact of allyship and representation for their own coming out stories, dreams for inclusive and safe spaces in the Tri-Cities and more. Each panelist brings their perspective and relationship to the forefront to create awareness and representation in the community.
- Faith Gambetty (she/her) – a transgender woman and co-owner of Wavelengths Salon
- Seth Johnson (he/him) – a transgender man
- Cassandra Loomis (she/her) – a parent of a transgender boy
- Luis Madigral (he/him) – a gay Latino therapist
- Pastor Marj (she/her) – a lesbian pastor
- Scott Rogers (he/him) – a straight ally and local attorney
- Gemini Stark (they/them) – a nonbinary hair stylist at Wavelengths Salon
RSVP for in-person attendance at tinyurl.com/lgbtqpanel22. COVID-19 guidelines and requirements will apply. The Zoom registration link is tinyurl.com/lgbtqzoom22.