This will allow businesses that normally report their tangible personal property by paper, to gain online access to their account and update online. The portal is powered by a trusted, third-party company Just Appraised.
Personal property is all movable furniture, fixtures, machinery, farm equipment and consumable supplies used by anyone who owns, operates, or conducts business in Benton County. Existing accounts receive a new personal property listing at the beginning of each year, showing equipment that was reported and assessed the prior year. Those businesses can then update their personal property listing and return it to the Assessor’s Office, no later than April 30th .
PORTAL FEATURES / STEP-BY-STEP
- Create a secure login (account number & pin number can be found on the 2022 personal property listing)
- Register a new business to begin reporting your Tangible Personal Property (business opened 2021 or earlier)
- Upload a CSV file for quick and easy reporting
- Manually enter your items and dispose of items you no longer have for your business
- Save a PDF copy of your listing for easy record keeping
ABOUT BENTON COUNTY
Benton County is located in south-central Washington. The county seat is located in Prosser, and its largest city is Kennewick. Benton County was created on March 8, 1905 and was named after U.S. Senator Thomas Hart Benton. Benton County operates under the plural executive form of government with three commissioners and seven other elected officials. Benton County has offices located in Prosser and Kennewick. For more information, please visit our website.